Lip augmentation through injections is accomplished with hyaluronic acid dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, and Elevenses.
Lip augmentation with fillers comes with fewer risks than implants, but will not produce results for the same length of time. Most lip fillers will restore volume for 12 to 18 months, hence repeat injections will be needed to maintain results. If you are also interested in lip augmentation, you must look for a professional for getting the best lip injections in Harley Street.
Image Source: Google
The benefits of using hyaluronic acid fillers include:
- Control over lip volume. The amount of substance injected can be controlled, so the doctor has better control over how much lip volume is created.
- Gradual pace of treatment. The injections can be given gradually during different appointments until the desired results are achieved.
- Bumps dissolve easily. Any lumps and bumps created by the movement of the lips can be dissolved easily.
- Less bruising. There may be less bruising and swelling compared to other dermal fillers.
- Reasonably lasting results. The results are reasonably long-lasting, but not permanent.
- Allergic reaction unlikely. Because hyaluronic acid fillers are made from substances similar to those found in the body, they are unlikely to cause an allergic reaction. But if you are allergic to lidocaine, tell your doctor before being treated.